Sunday, January 14, 2018

Introducing 'I Wear Hearing Aids'

I have worn hearing aids for as long as I can remember.  Over the course of my life, I have met many people who have wondered if they needed hearing aids, have had questions about how to live life while wearing hearing aids or how to convince their friends or family members that they needed to wear hearing aids.  I have found that I truly enjoy helping people overcome their reservations towards wearing hearing aids and navigating the challenges faced during daily life while living with hearing loss and hearing aids.  I've decided that I wish to capture and share my experiences with anyone who will read them.  I intend to publish on a bi-weekly basis so please be sure to check back regularly for the most recent articles.

Until next time, please keep in mind that if you need hearing aids and don't wear them, you should!  If you know someone who needs them and doesn't, do them a favor and talk to them, then send them to this site.  It's ok to wear hearing aids, there are lots of us who do!

No comments:

Post a Comment